Why Choose RefrigiWear?
RefrigiWear, Inc., is the industry’s leading manufacturer of insulated industrial work wear, accessories, and personal protective equipment for use in subzero temperatures, inclement weather, and low-visibility environments.
In every area of our business, we aim to provide the highest quality products at the best value to our customers.
As a manufacturer, our goal is to provide you the best quality at the lowest cost.
- Exceptional Quality: All RefrigiWear products meet our stringent quality standards for warmth, safety, and durability, based on our 55 years of industry experience.
- Assortment: RefrigiWear offers a wide range of specialized products for all different environments and temperatures. From -50º to +50º, whether in a temperature-controlled warehouse or outside facing inclement conditions, RefrigiWear has a product line designed for you.
- Made in U.S.A.: RefrigiWear’s sewing operators in our Dahlonega factory have over 800 years of sewing experience combined. We continue to sew many of our garments in our Dahlonega factory, and those garments sewn in other locations have to meet our rigorous standards for our Dahlonega factory.
- Commitment to Safety Standards: Our products are intended to protect workers and perishable products in some of the harshest environments. RefrigiWear’s safety garments, footwear, and WeatherGuard™ products are tested by outside experts to ensure they meet, and in most cases far exceed, industry safety standards.
As a service provider, this means our goal is to make it an effortless and pleasant experience to do business with us.
- Highest Quality Customer Service: We are committed to providing the highest quality customer service. Our friendly and knowledgeable Customer Service team in Dahlonega is ready to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have...and you will always speak with a live person.
- Product Knowledge: Since 1954 RefrigiWear has been the industry leader when it comes to keeping workers safe and warm. Decades of experience in developing protective apparel make us the most knowledgeable in the business.
- Customization: We are able to make custom modifications to meet your specific needs quickly and cost-effectively right here in our Dahlonega, Georgia factory. We make custom garments for a wide range of industries every day, from special mechanic coveralls to insulated medical bags.
- Partnership: We pride ourselves on developing partnerships with our RefrigiWear customers. We work with our customers to meet their needs in all areas, from volume discounts, to repair and laundry programs, to specially developed products for our customers’ unique situations.